Back in October we made Apple Pay available for i0S and Mac users worldwide and the response has been great for our custmers using these devices for their shopping convience. I'm happy to announce effective today that we have now made PayPal availble for payment directly at checkout! Browse and select your items as normal and when your ready to checkout, you can simply select PayPal as a payment option.
Here's the new experience:
1. Once you're ready to pay for your order, click your shopping cart to proceed to checkout as normal. Fill out your customer information and proceed to (#4) and slect PayPal or Credit Card for payment (*Apple Pay for Mac and iOS is built in.) See illustration below:
2. If you opt for PayPal for payment, you'll be redirected without leaving Modern Hobbies, so no worries about your order being affected. See below:
You can then log in to your PayPal account securely (Modern Hobbies doesn't see, nor can we track or monitor your account for your security) for peice of mind. After loging in, you can use your PayPal account to purchase your order items and you'll be seamlessly redirected to the Modern Hobbies checkout to finalize your order. Easy!
No more separate forms, separate invoicing or delays in order confirmation. With our new PayPal checkout option, your shopping and checkout experience has been streamlined and straightforward. As many of you know, with PayPal your payment information is secure and never seen by Modern Hobbies or the online merchant. Now, with no less than three secure, fast and convienient ways to shop at Modern Hobbies, you can do so with continued confindence and ease!
Our new integrated payment options available now:
1. Apple Pay (i0S, MacOS) *Web SSL, and fingerprint encription
2. Credit card (regular checkout using our credit/ debit card *secure, industry leading SSL encription)
3. PayPal (Secure, SSL encription)
We're always striving to provide the best customer experience possible at Modern Hobbies for our customers and fellow modelers. So go ahead...browse, pick out something you need for your modeling project. Cheers!